Last updated: 06/30/23
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.mortgagemefree.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in that information.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use www.mortgagemefree.com. By accessing or using www.mortgagemefree.com, you agree to this privacy notice. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information Collection and Sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected through this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, form or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Our site may generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as number of pageviews and visitors to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes only. The statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Our site may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You can accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Provider services or Web sites you visit.
Links to Other Websites.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of any other sites they visit that collect personally identifiable information.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy notice.
How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- Any other use purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Your Access to and Control Over Information.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar or looking for “https” at the beginning of the page address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you feel that we are not abiding by this privacy notice, contact us immediately at https://www.mortgagemefree.com/contact-us.